Keep your entire fleet of workstations safe with image-based backups, flexible storage, and ultra-fast data recovery—all managed from one easy-to-use dashboard.
Laptops and desktops are the most critical employee devices in the work environment—and the most vulnerable! Defend your entire workforce with Acronis Backup Advanced, your one-stop solution for complete PC backup and disaster recovery.
- Patented disk imaging captures your entire system in one easy step
- Manage all your backups from one centralized console (accessible from any browser/device)
- Automated backups keep track of daily changes without interrupting workflows
- Back up your PCs to several safe locations (including our secure, off-site cloud storage)
- Restore individual files/folders, application data, or an entire computer in minutes
- Smart reboot features allow your employees recover their own systems on the fly
Powered by Acronis AnyData Technology. All Acronis Backup Advanced products are designed to work as stand-alone solutions, or in combination with each other under one unified management console. This includes Acronis Backup Advanced for PC, which you can seamlessly combine with other Acronis products to create the ideal solution for your specific needs.
Granular recovery allows you to browse and restore files, folders, volumes, or a complete server—all from the same image backup.
Acronis Startup Recovery Manager enables a user to recover their own PC by pressing F11 to boot from the Acronis Secure Zone backup copy.
Acronis Secure Zone
A special protected partition on your hard disk is used to store backups, allowing instant restore of a corrupt system from the same machine.
Dissimilar Hardware Support
Acronis Backup supports full system recovery to the same machine, or to an entirely new PC (with additional allowances to install new device drivers supporting the new hardware configuration).
Flexible backup scheduler allows you to automatically run backups based on time of day/week, or when triggered by specific events (such as users logging in or out).
Scheduled and Event-Based Backups
Acronis Backup Advanced’s flexible backup scheduler allows backups to run based on time of day/week, or to be triggered by specific events (such as users logging in or out).
Direct Performance Management
Maintain optimal PC performance during backups. Acronis Backup Advanced lets you to control your environment with bandwidth and disk-write speed throttling, ensuring uninterrupted system performance during backup routines.
In the event of hardware failure, Acronis’s Universal Restore technology allows bare-metal recovery of your entire system to the same location, to new hardware of a different make/model, or to a virtual server in minutes—without the usual complications.
Acronis Backup to Cloud
All Acronis Backup Advanced products have direct access to secure, offsite storage in the Acronis cloud. Simply add a subscription to your purchase to fortify your backup storage plan and double your data protection.
Efficient Incremental Backups
Incremental backups identify only the changes made since the last backup, significantly reducing backup time and any impact on network bandwidth or backup storage.
Manually exclude non-essential files and folders from your backups to save time and storage.
Acronis’ flexible modular architecture allows you to add more Acronis Backup Advanced products to your core solution at any time. Start with your immediate needs, then, as your business grows, simply plug in additional products to protect any new servers or workstations—without having to install a whole new backup environment!
Built-in source-side/target-side block-level data deduplication and compression reduces the volume of backup data by up to 90%. This maximizes backup speed, puts significantly less load on your network, and reduces backup storage requirements.
All Acronis Backup Advanced suite products are supported by a centralized management and reporting console. Manage and report on all backup operations for all physical and virtual machines from a single dashboard.
Supported operating systems
- Windows 2000 Professional SP4
- Windows XP Professional SP2+ (x86, x64)
- Windows Vista – all editions except for Vista Home Basic and Vista Home Premium (x86, x64)
- Windows 7 – all editions except for the Starter and Home editions (x86, x64)
- Windows 8/8.1 – all editions except for the Windows RT editions (x86, x64)
Supported File Systems
- ReFS *
- ReiserFS3 *
- ReiserFS4 *
- XFS *
- JFS *
- Linux SWAP
Supported Storage Media
- Hard disk drives
- Networked storage devices (SMB and FTP)
- CD / DVD / HD-DVD / Blu-Ray
- ZIP®, Rev® and other removable media
- P-ATA (IDE), S-ATA, SCSI, iSCSI, IEEE1394 (Firewire) and USB 1.1 / 2.0 /3.0 drives, PC card
- Tape drives and tape autoloaders
- Acronis Cloud Storage