Protect your workstations from hardware failure, viruses/malware, and file corruption.
When a computer crashes, you are faced with expensive, disruptive downtime and the risk of permanent data loss. Now you can fully restore an entire system in minutes and get back to work! Acronis Backup for PC is the most effective solution for complete PC protection. We combine easy-to-use tools with unique backup technology to provide the fastest, easiest recovery available.
- Patented, single-pass disk imaging captures entire systems in one easy step
- Restore corrupted files, crashed applications, or a full system with a few simple clicks
- Back up your PCs to several safe locations (including our secure, off-site cloud storage)
- Restore an entire PC to new, different hardware without worrying about incompatibilities
- Save on time and storage with incremental backups, compression, and deduplication
Not an IT expert? Acronis Backup for PC was designed to make backup and recovery exceptionally easy!
- Installation and configuration procedures require almost zero learning curve
- Smart backups remove the guesswork by capturing everything required for complete PC recovery
- Smart reboot features help your employees recover their own systems on the fly
- Automated backups keep track of changes without interrupting any workflows
If your business includes several desktops/laptops, we recommend Acronis Backup Advanced for PC. This product includes a central management console and additional features designed to protect multiple workstations at once.
Granular recovery allows you to browse and restore files, folders, volumes, or a complete server—all from the same image backup.
Acronis Secure Zone
A special protected partition on your hard disk is used to store backups, allowing instant restore of a corrupt system from the same machine.
External Hard Drive Restores
Acronis Startup Recovery Manager helps a user to recover their own PC by booting from an external portable drive containing the most recent backup.
Dissimilar Hardware Support
Acronis Backup supports full system recovery to the same machine, or to an entirely new PC (with additional allowances to install new device drivers supporting the new hardware configuration).
Flexible backup scheduler allows you to automatically run backups based on time of day/week, or when triggered by specific events (such as users logging in or out).
Wake-on-LAN feature automatically turns on PCs to perform backup routines, ensuring that backups always run on schedule, regardless of power states.
Acronis Backup to Cloud
All Acronis Backup products have direct access to secure, offsite storage in the Acronis cloud. Simply add a subscription to your purchase to fortify your backup storage plan and double your data protection.
Efficient Incremental Backups
Incremental backups identify only the changes made since the last backup, significantly reducing backup time, network consumption, and storage requirements.
Network bandwidth and disk-write speed throttling allows you to control the impact of running backups during production hours.
To satisfy your recovery time objectives (RTO), Acronis simplifies DR with a one-click option to automatically replicate backups to multiple media and locations.
Manually exclude non-essential files and folders from your backups to save time and storage.
Supported operating systems
- Windows 2000 Professional SP4
- Windows XP Professional SP2+ (x86, x64)
- Windows Vista – all editions (x86, x64)
- Windows 7 – all editions (x86, x64)
- Windows 8/8.1 – all editions except for the Windows RT editions (x86, x64)
Supported File Systems
- ReFS *
- ReiserFS3 *
- ReiserFS4 *
- XFS *
- JFS *
- Linux SWAP
- Hard disk drives
- Networked storage devices (SMB and FTP)
- CD / DVD / HD-DVD / Blu-Ray
- ZIP®, Rev® and other removable media
- P-ATA (IDE), S-ATA, SCSI, iSCSI, IEEE1394 (Firewire) and USB 1.1 / 2.0 /3.0 drives, PC card
- Acronis Cloud Storage